Technician Needed in Colfax, NC!
What You’ll Get:
- Reputable company!
- Dependable Schedule, 2nd shift
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
What We Want:
The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of technical experience with plastic injection molding, along with hands on set-up, processing, and troubleshooting skills for both electric and hydraulic injection machines and auxiliary equipment.
Work Schedule & Hours:
Monday – Friday, 2nd Shift 4:00pm-12:00am
- Experience in the mold set-ups; start-ups; and process monitoring and maintaining a safe and clean work area
- Material handling, monitoring of auxiliary equipment, and minor maintenance required
- Communicate with prior and oncoming shifts to give work assignments and expectations to achieve production requirements and promote shift interaction and awareness.
- Monitor production for accuracy and efficiency and work with quality inspectors to ensure part quality/performance
- Promote safety by abiding to all related policies and procedures
- Participate and lead training initiatives to improve personal and co-worker skill sets
- Individual must be eligible for employment in the United States
- Minimum of 5 years recent experience as a process setup technician in the field of plastic injection molding with strong mechanical aptitude required
- Knowledge of robotics machinery (Wittman preferred)
- Good communication/interpretation skills, good visual skills for assessing part quality
- Above basic math skills and reasoning ability
- Must be able to stand/walk for full manufacturing shift
- Moderate computer skills
- Able to lift up to 55 lbs.
- Team player with good attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent Attendance
- Must pass background check & drug screen