TRC Staffing is currently hiring for a Machine Operator in the Kennesaw area.
Primary duties will be working on a Converter Machine. This position requires discipline with product quality assurance and documentation.
We are looking for candidates with Mechanical aptitude and that are comfortable following strict guidelines.
- Performs pre-operation machine inspection
- Starts machine, ensuring cooling system is working.
- Observes machine functions to ensure normal operation.
- Inspects to ensure quality standards are met.
- Keeps equipment operational.
- Cleans machine at the end of the shift.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment at all times by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Sound technical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Sound understanding of hand tools and machinery.
- Ability to work independently and to multi task.
- Ability to work for extended hours.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 60lbs and 30lbs above shoulder level.
- Ability to hear soft and loud noises and respond accordingly.
- Ability to bend, twist, turn and reach.
- Ability to see objects closely and from a distance.
- Ability to be aware of changing work environment and operate equipment in a safe manner.