Industry: Machine Operator
Job Number: 000005630
TRC Staffing has partnered with a local manufacturing company in Suwanee, GA. We are looking for a skilled Machine Operators.1st Shift Foam Tape Operator
Operators should be able to produce 30-40 sleeves per day.
- Starts up, shuts down, and operates cylindrical winding machine.
- Ensures daily production schedule is completed
- Performs routine maintenance as outlined in procedure.
- Moves heavy materials with hoist and proper material handling methods.
- Operates forklift to move products.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area.
- Follows safety procedures and reports any accident, incident, or unsafe conditions.
- Escalates Production and Safety issues to Production Lead or Production Supervisor
- Proven experience as a machine operator
- Ability to lift 50 lbs or more
- Working knowledge of diverse high-speed machinery and measurement tools
- Understanding of production procedures
- Adherence to health and safety regulations (e.G. Constant use of protective gear)
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Physical stamina and strength.
To learn more about this opportunity, please complete your profile and submit to this position. You may call us at our Suwanee Branch location. (770) 945-8777 if not contacted within 48 hours.