Maintenance Electrician/Mechanic - Research Triangle Park
Compensation: $26.40-$32.50 per hour
Direct Hire Position
- Performs general plant maintenance and repair duties required to maintain plant equipment and facilities in operating status. Trouble shoots and repairs equipment such as melting furnace (gas and oil fired) dryers, continuous belt furnaces, blenders, packers, blowers, screens, bucket elevators, electric motors, dust collectors, high velocity air and water equipment, etc. Uses a variety of hand and power tools. Requires knowledge and ability to repair mechanical and electrical machine problems. Requires ability to read and act on instructions from Material Safety Data Sheets.
- Understands Motor control centers (MCC), Variable Frequency Drives (VFD), Programmable Logic Controller (PLC)
- Plans and performs jobs of installing and maintaining a variety of electrical equipment such as control panels, switchboards, junction boxes, switches, etc.
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum of 5 years of electrical repair experience and proficiency in one or more of the major crafts and a working knowledge in one or more of the minor crafts; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong preference given to candidates who have experience working in heavy industrial environments.
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing, we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the best position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees, including: holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRCStaffingRaleigh/ and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.
Send resumes directly to email@example.com.