Carrollton, TX 75006
We are hiring for Maintenance Technicians for a company located in Carrollton, TX. These Maintenance Technician opportunities are contract -to-hire and offer a starting salary of $25.00/hr. to $40.00/hr. plus benefits.
Position Summary: Sets up various machines to run successfully at the validated parameters with minimal scrap and downtime to produce quality products that meet all FDA, GMP, ISO, SAP, and customer requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assembles and sets up a variety of production machines on different production lines.
• Adjusts settings such as pressures, temperatures, weights, dimensions, tension, depth, and speeds to meet the validated requirements that are established by the quality department to produce product.
• Performs preventative maintenance on equipment.
• Is able to read gauges, dials, displays and monitors to ensure that machinery is functioning properly.
• Makes minor repairs throughout the plant when requested.
• Is capable of working with standard machine shop tools and equipment such as lathes, mills, drills, grinders, punches, and welders.
• Diagnoses equipment problems and establishes a plan to repair it.
• Notifies management concerning need for major repairs or additions to lighting, heating, and ventilating equipment.
• Orders parts to repair equipment and maintains an inventory of “wear and tear” parts as they are being consumed.
• Notifies the production manager of any parts that require a long lead time for delivery.
• Offers the production manager options for equipment use or purchase.
• Assists with new equipment IQ/OQ/PQ.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or a minimum of three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to measure, add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common /fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
No Computer skills needed.
Certificates and Licenses:
No certifications needed
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
TRC is an EOE