Would you like the opportunity to work for an award winning organization? If so, here is your chance to do so.
Pre-weight Associates insure accurate and timely pre-weigh and staging of raw materials and bulk product to satisfy Compounding Department orders by maintaining proper levels of necessary inventory to complete daily operations.
Essential Job Functions
- Accurately weigh raw materials per Batch Manufacturing Procedure (BMP) formula sheet.Maintain accurate records of raw materials being consumed in Pre-Weigh Department, as well as record these issuances on Pre-Weigh Sheets.1.
- Report all inventory inconsistencies and discrepancies to the Compounding Line Lead.
- Locate all transferred raw materials in dedicated pre-weigh locations and manage the replenishment of materials to these locations.
- Cycle count and maintain accurate inventory records within the Compounding Department.
- Complete all subcontractor material requests.
- Adhere to all current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) guidelines, especially with regards to maintaining a clean/safe work environment.
- Observe safety and health regulations by maintaining pre-weigh and storage areas in a neat and orderly condition.
- Maintain good working relationship with Compounding, Quality Resources and Chemical Receiving and Warehousing departments.
- Perform other responsibilities as assigned.
- High school diploma with a minimum two years related industry experience.
- Good basic math skills and the ability to convert between metric and English measurement systems (lbs kg g).
- Demonstrated ability in analytical reasoning skills is required.
- Ability to work through multiple tasks simultaneously, manage time efficiently, and work with minimal supervision is required.
- Demonstrated abilities of resourcefulness, good judgment, attention to details and a strong work ethic are required.
- Ability to lift and move up to 50 pounds is required.
- Capability to be forklift certified. Forklift certification preferred.
Hours are M-F from 2:00 pm to 10:30pm M-F.
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.