TRC is currently seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to work as a permanent employee for our client located in Greensboro, North Carolina. This person will be leading our client's continuous improvement activities in machining, plating and grinding operations.
- Analyze plating solutions using wet chemistry and equipment.
- Develop strategic plans to ensure the maintenance of the plating equipment.
- Manage plating process technicians in maintaining plating process as needed.
- Develop work instructions for the plating department.
- Develop standards for current and future plating activities including but not limited to process improvement, process standardization, line design, and cost reduction.
- Responsible for following all environmental policies, procedures, work instructions and requirements applicable to his or her work, including the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Responsible for immediately reporting to management all environmental concerns related to work being carried out, as well as, all incidents, which present a hazard to people, production, or the environment.
- Define process limits based on experimentation and analysis.
- Develop new processes, methods, and layouts to increase equipment flexibility and improve manufacturing yields.
- Observe and comply with all federal, state, and local safety and environmental regulations associated with this job.
- Aid plating manager in identifying training needs. Attend and participate in all scheduled training and educational programs identified for this position.
- Promote and maintain 5-S to ensure an organized, clean, and work safe area
- BS in Chemistry/Chemical Engineering preferred
- At least three years’ experience
- electroplating process engineering experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Strong experience in the metal finishing industry - especially in chrome plating
- Aerospace experience
- Lean manufacturing
Please submit your resume to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/