Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Direct hourly workforce of Welders and Painters to meet company/departmental objectives, including high standards in Quality, Safety, and Productivity.
- Provided training and cross-training for all employees to ensure a versatile workforce.
- Complete all routine paperwork, reports, and schedules in accordance with company, departmental objectives.
- Effectively communicate with peers, subordinates, and management.
- Support and implement management philosophy and vision.
- Contribute and make recommendations to control and reduce departmental and overall costs.
- Must have 2-5 years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Welding and/or paint experience preferred.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Analytical and decision making abilities.
- Mechanical and Electronic troubleshooting skills.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb people skills at both hourly and staff levels.
- College degree preferred.
- $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 base salary.