We are looking to hire a Marketing Analyst with experience in mobile and across social media channels. Campaign strategies need to be planned, implemented, and tracked, adjustments need to be made as needed. What drives the success behind all of this is accurate data capture and reporting. We really need someone who can write and present reports and be the passionate story teller and team motivator.
- Coordinate campaigns across channels to create and execute innovative advertising and brand campaigns to achieve sales goals.
- Create and write appropriate campaign briefs, drive creative development, media plans and own all aspects of the process including cost negotiations, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis.
- Work with advertising measurement tools and partner with research team to continually improve upon analytical success metrics related to advertising performance.
- Understand business, marketing, and legal constraints and opportunities to drive the growth of the product.
- Performance tracking experience in Salesforce, and other CRM platforms.
Basic Qualifications: 5+ years’ experience in consumer advertising and consumer marketing with digital/high-technology consumer companies/products.
- 4 year degree
- Advertising agency experience is a bonus
- Excellent understanding of consumer brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology b2c space
- Ability to aggressively create innovative new consumer marketing programs that generate results.
- High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills and the ability to interact with senior management on a regular basis.