Our customer, a tier 1 automotive supplier in the Cobb County, GA area, is currently looking for a Master Production Scheduler to immediately join their growing team on a permanent basis.
MASTER PRODUCTION SCHEDULER
The ideal candidate will develop the master production schedule using customer demand originated from various
avenues (i.E., EDI, customer portals, and emails).
Prepares week production schedule per Customer Focus Teams in a production facility and
15 week production plan.
Works with the Manufacturing Manager to develop and maintain line rates and capacities that drive production planning methodology across shop floor.
• Responsible for MPS planning master parameter settings
• Responsible for mid-term MPS planning (15 weeks)
• Responsible for weekly production plan (HIP)
• Responsible for Plan attainment
• Responsible for Finished goods stock turn and Obsolescence /Excess/NCR
• Coordinate Special builds, maintenance request within production schedule
• Educational level /Experience: Bachelor degree (Logistics or Industrial Science) with 3+ years scheduling experience or APICS certified
• Experience with MPS and MRP planning in global ERP environment
• Lean experience (5s, VSM, visuals, Standard work, etc.)
• Familiar with TS16949 and ISO 14001
Please submit your resume to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their businesses and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a remarkable experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/