Currently hiring Material Handlers!
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Care, Vision and Dental
- Additional insurance benefits
- Holiday Pay after 960 hours of work
- Longevity Bonuses
- Pay increase after 30 days of work depending on performance
- Comply with company’s established procedures for safety, quality, cleaning and hygiene requirements.
- Work as part of a fast-paced team under Line Lead supervision
- Recognize any quality problems with product and notify Line Lead for further inspection
- Perform full cleaning of equipment and workstation while adhering to company’s Safety procedures
- Rotate between workstations and work-lines as instructed by Line Lead
- Stand, bend and perform repetitive motion for extended periods of time
- Move materials along the line of production and safely operate hand trucks
- Align product drums and bulk bags into sifter machine for its distribution
- Restock needed supplies for packaging operators
- Pick and Pack finished product into boxes.
- Stack finished goods onto pallets and stretch wrap for its storage
- Use pallet jack to move finished pallets out of the Line
- Removal of trash of designated area
- Restock needed materials in the Line
- Perform any additional duties as instructed by Line Lead
- High school diploma or GED required.
- At least 6 months of previous picker/packer, loading and unloading or material runner experience.
- Previous experience working in a warehouse/manufacturing facility is preferred
- English communication proficiency both verbally and writing
- Availability to work overtime, including Saturdays.
Why TRC Staffing:
We are a leader in the staffing industry. TRC has been voted Best Staffing Agency by both our employees and clients 9 years on a row. If you are looking for an agency that could help you in the next step on your career rather than a temporary assignment, then this is the place for you!