Industry: Misc. Light Industrial
Job Number: 000005013
Material Handlers needed in Morrisville, NC
What you will get:
Reliable Schedule, Full-time, 40+ hours per week
Great temp to hire opportunity
Climate controlled work environment
What we want:
We are looking for skilled standup forklift operators that are looking to work for a great company.
Performs material and inventory movements in support of all manufacturing activities. Material movements include receipts, put away, picking, yielding, loading/unloading trucks, and restacking cartons on pallets, cycle counting, and other special assignments. Works to ensure that all materials handled and transported are done so in a timely, safe manner. Performs system transactions in an accurate and timely fashion. Properly completes and files any documentation associated with the handling, receipt, and transport of all materials.
Key Responsibilities (in descending order of importance):
- Verify, count, and receive inventory using the Warehouse Management System as well as properly copy and file receiving paperwork.
- Put away inventory into correct bin locations.
- Pick material for shop orders and replenish production lines.
- Load and unload trucks.
- Count and process shop order material returns.
- Count and yield production receipts.
- Perform 10 cycle counts per day on average.
- Perform a minimum of 12 LPN (License Plate) moves per hour.
- Immediately report any material shortages, discrepancies, or anomalies to the Materials Supervisor.
- Accurately perform and complete all necessary documentation and system transactions in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Adhere to all Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) guidelines
- Perform any other related duties as requested by Materials Management Managers and Supervisors.
- Be proactive in cleaning and good housekeeping in the warehouse facility when appropriate.
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have basic computer literacy skills.
- Must be able to perform basic counting and math skills.
- Ability to stand for 2-hour intervals with 15-minute breaks in between.
- Physically capable of lifting 50 pounds and hauling weight in excess of 100 pounds on a hand truck.
- Ability and experience driving forklift equipment.
- High School Diploma
- Experience in using WMS and SAP ERP systems.
- A minimum of two (2) years progressive experience in a mix mode, process/discrete manufacturing, environment.
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.