DALLAS, TX 75212
We are hiring for a Measure Tech for a Dallas’ based flooring company. This employer is willing to train if candidate has either experience with any type of estimating, AutoCAD (or similar dimensional software) or commercial flooring experience.This is a contract-to-hire opportunity starts at $15-$16/hr plus great benefits (the employer pays 90% of your healthcare costs). We pay our employees every Monday night and don't hold a week-in-the-hole.
You will be taught to read, understand and critically question flooring specs, color sheets, blueprints, CAD drawings. Accuracy of work, sense of urgency, attention to detail, multi-tasking, effective prioritization, proficiency with MS Office, flexibility and the ability to meet deadlines are essential skills. Responsibilities for this position include checklists, estimate carpet, and all other lines of product necessary.
- Candidates who are very proficient with computers
- Experience with estimating, AutoCAD (or similar dimensional software) or commercial flooring is highly desired
- Familiarity with sq.ft. and sq.yd. dimensions is helpful;
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Outlook or other database program;
- Professional communication skills.
- High school diploma (2YR degree preferred).
The position is Full Time - 9-6 Monday-Friday (flexible to work later in busy season)
TRC is an EOE