Job Number: 000006327
TRC is hiring for Engine Mechanical Assemblers!
Shift and Pay:
- Shift: Mon-Fri 7a-5:30p
- Pay: $13-$14
- The general production worker position will include such jobs that require ongoing training to learn new product and processes.
- The high-quality reputation of our product requires our production workers to have a high attention to quality standards and a continuous improvement mindset.
- The nature of production requires the workers to work safely, be flexible and team oriented. Workers must be willing to assist in any operation assigned as needed to meet overall company goals.
- Follow all written policies and procedures.
- Recognize and report any equipment failure, malfunctions, or process delays to appropriate person.
- Monitor processes and/or equipment to maintain or improve quality and/or process productivity and efficiency.
- Plan work to meet production schedule established by Lead Technician.
- Demonstrate willingness to establish and maintain a productive working relationship with all key personnel.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment consistent with training and Company standards.
- Ability to use identify and properly use hand tools
- High School Diploma or equivalent level of training
- High attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks without loss of quality, efficiency, safe practices, or other critical standards of performance
- Ability to demonstrate effective organizational skills
- Ability to demonstrate self-motivated and cooperative approach to peers and other team members.
- Ability to retain information
- Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks without loss of quality, efficiency, safe practices, or other
- Willingness to work overtime as assigned
- Ability to work in an environment with temperature variations
- Ability to work in an environment with repetitive lifting and frequent standing
- Previous engine repair experience
- Knowledge of production processes as acquired in 1-3 years in a manufacturing environment