Job Number: 9643
- Mechanical Assembler in Clemson Area
- 1st shift
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, high volume production environment.
- Able to comprehend policies, procedures, and guidelines to maintain a safe working environment and a high quality product delivered on time.
- Must be team-oriented individual who understands and supports the team approach to manufacturing.
- Possess a high level of responsibility and accountability for both themselves and their team.
- Able to understand and carry out oral instructions.
- Posses the ability to read and carry out written instructions.
- Observe and read instruments, gauges, dials, etc. to determine operating conditions.
- The ability to observe working conditions to ensure their safety and the safety of fellow employees.
- Basic math and measurement skills is required.
- Use of scanners & internal production systems
- Ability to work independently or in a team.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactively able to step in to support other team members as needed and share knowledge to allow cross training of all functions.
- Takes initiative, self motivated.
- Manufacturing experience preferred