Job Number: 000005214
Pay Rate: $18.00
TRC is partnering with a top mobility specialist in Durable Medical Equipment to hire for the Accounts Receivable team.
TRC is looking for an exceptional employee for our dynamic client in Sarasota! Ideally this person would have worked within a healthcare/medical environment assisting with the accounts receivable process. They would have knowledge or Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurances.
All our positions are contract to hire and we are looking for individuals who want to make a career with our client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintains knowledge of Medicare and Medicaid guidelines and applies that knowledge to billing as required by individual contracts.
- Understands Medicaid, Medicare and Insurance billing, including coordination of benefits and appeals process for redeterminations.
- Multi-tasks in various computer applications to gather billing and collection information to perform collections.
- Performs systematic collections as directed by management.
- Verifies outstanding account balances.
- Performs follow up as necessary and re-bills according to collection policy.
- Enters call back notes into appropriate databases for future collection efforts and inter-departmental communications.
- Prepare price adjustments and refunds as appropriate.
- Adheres to KPIs as defined for this role in Accounts Receivable.
- Manages work queue in a timely and efficient manner resulting in resolved AR avoiding timely filing write offs.
- Raises awareness on denial trends to management, with supporting data.
- 1-2 years working within the healthcare industry
- High School Diploma, GED and/or equivalent
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Basic computer skills required for data entry purposes
- Basic Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) contributions
- PTO Program and Accrual