Industry: Misc. Light Industrial
Job Number: 000005430
TRC Staffing is looking for experienced Microbiology Associates to work for our award winning client. Our client is a multinational and innovative company promoting opportunity and growth! Excellent opportunity to grow and develop through the company.
Perform micro testing, visual inspections, and release activities to ensure finished goods, bulk, and raw materials meet product quality specifications. Supports laboratory operations, by providing backup testing to meet the business needs.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Fulfills microbial testing of finished goods, bulk, and raw materials for compliance to USP < 61> microbial enumeration and USP < 62> specified microorganisms following rapid microbial testing methods.
- Accurately documents testing information and results in real time
- Supports bulk and raw material sampling, testing, and release as needed. Additional testing includes: sensory, pH, viscosity, penetration
- Reviews test data and performs release transaction in SAP
- Back up assistance to perform visual inspections of production lines via line clearance audits and AQL inspections on finished goods. Demonstrates ability to support production lines by answering quality related questions and ensuring that the department is meeting the required quality standards.
- Document and provide support for investigations pertaining to quality issues requiring resolution.
Education/Years and Type of Experience:
- AA / AS Degree in a related field OR two (2) years of progressively responsible, related work experience in the manufacturing of industry (Pharmaceutical, Food or Cosmetics preferable)
Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient computer skills in Work and Excel are mandatory, and the demonstrated ability to understand and learn additional programs is essential and required
- Demonstrated ability in analytical reasoning is required.
- Demonstrated ability in operating and troubleshooting testing equipment
- Understanding of microbiology process, plating, methods, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills are required.
- Experience in using SAP and Outlook preferred. Must demonstrate aptitude in using Warehouse Management System – SAP
- Able to lift up to 30 pounds
- Must be able to stand and walk for several hours a day
- Must be able to stoop, kneel and squat periodically while inspecting or sampling
- Must be capable of working in a heavy manufacturing environment where they are subject to loud noise and hot and cold temperatures
- Experience and knowledge of applicable regulations
- Follow company safety and good manufacturing practice regulations and procedures
- Ability to work effectively within all levels of the organization – from the shop floor to upper management - is a must
- Ability to work independently and also within a team environment
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.