Kennesaw, GA 30144
Mobile Device Repair Technician
Previous Cell Phone / Mobile Device Cracked Screen Repair experience is required.
Saturdays and some evening work (until 7pm) required.
What we look for:
• Previous Cell Phone / Mobile Device Cracked Screen Repair experience
• A passion for all things tech
• Proficiency with small hand tools
• Effective verbal and written English communication skills
• Friendly, outgoing personality
• Proven ability to maintain professionalism, with a commitment to customer service
The Repair Technician will be working on repairs as well as troubleshooting issues first hand. Employee is expected to have industry/product knowledge to effectively help.
TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED FOR THIS TECHNICIAN JOB.
Some duties the Repair Tech will have:
- Providing on site and in store Apple/ PC's laptop & desktop machines.
- iPad & iPhone Repair
-Existing Android & iOS knowledge
-Providing software repair on Apple and Windows devices.
-Using specific tools and existing knowledge to diagnose issues and properly communicate them to customers
-Effectively recommending repair/replacement options to customers and thoroughly testing completed repairs
-Replacing faulty components
-Following up with customers about technical problems
-Communicating with other team members about any problems
Why choose TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.