Our Client is seeding an NDT-2 to join their team! This is a great organization, a leader in their field with a small family type working environment.
• Promotes and executes quality assurance philosophy throughout the organization
• Must be able to meet testing, vision, and certification requirements for Magnetic Particle and Liquid (Fluorescent) Penetrant inspections in accordance with NAS Certification and Qualification of Nondestructive Test Personnel (NAS 410)
• Assures product quality and manufacturing accuracy by properly interpreting NDT inspection results to the applicable specifications and drawing requirements.
• Maintains product quality nondestructive testing techniques, inspection reports by keeping accurate records and files.
• Prepare written instructions, organize, and report inspection results
• Maintains process controls and NDT processing inspection equipment per written specifications.
• Ensures that inspections and equipment conform to standards by correctly reading blueprints and applicable specifications.
• Solves problems by working closely with Customers, Engineering, Repair & Overhaul, and Manufacturing departments.
• Contributes to team effort by maintaining a positive outlook.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures, including safety requirements.
• Use LEAN initiatives in daily tasks to streamline process flow and increase efficiency
• Other duties as assigned to ensure customer needs are met
Preferred education, certification, and experience
• Associates degree or Technical certification in Manufacturing Engineering or Military experience
• Two (2) years in a Nondestructive testing role in manufacturing or the aerospace industry.
• Working knowledge of NAS 410, Nadcap, and AS9100
• Working knowledge using various tool for Root Cause/Corrective Action investigations, analysis, and implementation
• Familiarization/experience in the following methodologies is preferred:
DMAIC and 8 Disciplines (8D) problem solving
Lean Six Sigma
• Up to 10% travel may be required
Please submit your resume for consideration to:
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’ s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.Trcprofessionalsolutions.Com/