TALLAPOOSA, GA 30176
Our customer in the West Georgia area is currently seeking a Network Admin to join their team on a long-term contract basis. The ideal candidate would have specialization in and knowledge in the Cisco Security firewalls and fields.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team.
- Responsible for all aspects of cyber security, governance, risk, and compliance, incident handling, vulnerability testing
- Monitoring various security tools to identify potential incidents, network intrusions, and malware events, etc. to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of architecture and information systems are protected
- Reviewing and analyzing log files to report any unusual or suspect activities
- Assist with reviews of company projects and provide input on potential risks, threats, and appropriate solutions to meet information security requirements.
- Analyzing and correlating incident event data to develop preliminary root cause and corresponding remediation strategy
- Providing technical support for new detection capabilities, recommendations to improve upon existing tools/capabilities
- Implement security policies and standards and performing security and risk audits, periodic access reviews
- Create and provide security related training as needed
- Administering and configuring the network infrastructure
- Strong understanding of network protocols TCP/IP, 802.11, switching, DHCP, DNS, and network security
- Experience with security products including intrusion detection systems, endpoint solutions, firewalls, and network access control
- Strong knowledge of security best practices and procedure
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- OS knowledge for various versions of Windows
- Very detail oriented with excellent analytical and problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be self-directed, able to manage individual projects or act as part of a larger team.
- Work with Microsoft Office suite to create spreadsheets, presentations, documents, etc.
- Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Cisco IOS, Firewalls, IDS/IPS
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Cisco certifications (CCNA,CCNP,CISSP,CISM,CISA), A+, Network +, Ethical Hacker
- Strong project management skills, creative, self-motivated, drives improvement
- Hands on experience with various security products
- Experience administering Cisco ISE
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/