Industry: Administrative Assistant
Job Number: 000004923
TRC Staffing is seeking an Office Dispatcher / Administrative Assistant in the Winston, GA area! Don' t miss this GREAT opportunity to be part of our working team! This is a full-time position and the ideal candidate must be able to work 40 plus hours per week and be on call (after 5 PM, weekends, and holidays when needed). Must be able to type 80 words per minute to be considered!
Office Dispatcher / Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- The overall responsibility of the person selected will be to ensure that ALL customers receive their due respect, and receive service and repairs in a timely manner.
- Must facilitate smooth communication to and from customers, to and from technicians, and to and from warranty companies.
- Must ensure that the technical information provided by a technician is addressed properly and in a timely manner and that said information is designated to the proper personnel to expedite the repair, replacement, or bill.
- Must have the capability of incorporating existing daily tasks and new tasks as deemed necessary with growth to be accomplished in a timely, proficient manner.
Office Dispatcher / Administrative Assistant Qualifications:
- Previous office or clerical experience required
- Dispatching experience preferred (but not required)
- Must be goal-oriented and incentive driven!
- Has the ability to multi-task as well as great time-management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and QuickBooks
- Successful completion of a typing assessment proving the ability to type 80 WPM is required
- Must be Honest, Reliable, Punctual, Ethical, a Self-starter, able to work without supervision and under pressure
- Must possess and exhibit a strong focus on quality, professionalism, integrity, and customer service skills
- Must have a stable work history
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED) required
- Bachelor' s Degree is preferred (but not required)
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at https://prdess.Trcstaffing.Com/jobs/000004923/. This opportunity is to fill an IMMEDIATE need, and we are actively considering new applicants for the role. This position is coming out of the Southside office.