The Office Manager's job will be comprised of two main responsibilities: managing office operations and providing executive and personal assistance to the Sr. Managing Partner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE OFFICE MANAGER
Office Operations Management:
- Ensure the smooth operation of the corporate office.
- Supervise the Receptionist and the Services division Administrative Assistant and manage the front-office and conference rooms.
- Effectively manage office equipment, obtain bids for replacement, order supplies and manage the organization and operation of the workroom,
- Respond to employee requests regarding office operations, equipment and procedures.
- Act as a role model and train administrative staff on company administrative procedures.
- Hold quarterly meetings with the Administrative Assistant staff.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and coordinate the scheduling of management reviews.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll reports for the services division.
- Notarize documents, coordinate closing of capital transactions.
- Oversee office space requirements including furniture and space reconfigurations.
- Responsible for administering document storage and retention policy.
- Other Duties as assigned.
Executive Administrative Support for the Senior Managing Partner:
- Perform administrative duties, including screening phone calls; opening mail; preparing memos, proposals, and correspondence; copying, faxing, and circulating documents.
- Organize and prioritize large volumes of information.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key tenants and contacts, as well as respond to requests for information. Assist the Senior Managing Partner with travel, meeting schedules, and banking.
- Handle confidential and proprietary information.
- Prepare expense reports, process invoices and payments.
- Organize projects which may include planning and coordinating meetings, presentations, and organizing and acting as host at company events.
- Complete personal errands and special projects as assigned.
- Associates degree or higher required
- 5+ years of administrative experience or combination
- Excellent communication skills, including writing business correspondence
- Positive, professional attitude. Leadership skills, mentoring and/or supervisory experience.
- Availability to provide executive assistance whenever needed and including personal errands
- The Office Manager will be exposed to a wide variety of confidential information, including personal and financial information as well as business developments. The Office Manager must be able to discern the appropriate manner in which such information must be handled and protect the integrity of all confidential information.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines. Ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands in a fast-paced environment.