RIDGEWAY, SC 29130
The Operations Manager will be responsible for building up the Dealer Support organization of the US market and maximizing our sales revenue through after-sales (parts & service).
The Division established a Dealer Support operation in Ridgeway (SC) and from this location the company sells and supports their products produced at the three European factories, based in the UK, France and the Netherlands.
The Operations Manager’s main objective is to build the after-sales team and create the structure, process and operations of this new entity:
Maintaining communication between other divisional operations and divisional management
by preparing accounting, KPI’s, forecasts and sales reports as requested
Reports and provides timely feedback regarding the branch’s performance
Manage working capital and accounts receivable; credit control limits
Monitor the budget of the branch at all levels (sales, headcount, capex, …)
• Bachelors or Master degree in engineering or business
• Have a proven track record of success working and developing a sales support team
• Be a proactive, hands-on individual that can develop an organizational structure
• Be a natural leader that is able to demonstrate good practices for the team
• Entrepreneurial mindset
• Ideally have experience within a technical/machine building business
• Willing to grow in and with the role and to potentially develop into the next position