ALPHARETTA, GA 30004
TRC is looking for Packing Associates!
Our client, located in Alpharetta, GA, is looking to hire Packaging Associates. These associates will assemble products in a timely fashion in order to achieve production goals.
1st shift - 7:30am - 7:30pm on a rotating schedule. (Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and every other Wednesday is the permanent schedule (Mandatory OT on the other days)
• Send books down a conveyor line at a set pace that meets production goals.
• Remove defective products from packaging line.
• Review and troubleshoot messages from machine and inform production lead of ongoing messages.
• Periodically inspect for quality.
• Must be comfortable in a repetitive environment; doing the same work for long hours without getting bored or making mistakes.
• Good eye-hand co-ordination is also required.
• Overall physical health should be robust, as the worker will have to stand for long hours.
• They should be able to meet the daily production quota.
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma/GED required.
• 2+ years’ experience in general assembly work or specialized training.
• Ability to commit to assignment and prompt arrival for shifts.
• Ability to use hands and fingers, excellent manual dexterity.
• Ability to stand for long periods, walk, reach within hands and arm’s length, stoop, kneel, and crouch.
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
If you are ready to join the winning team, then apply now by clicking the 'Apply Now' button! The only way to learn more is by stepping forward.