TRC Staffing is looking for dependable Packaging Operators for a well-established, direct-to-consumer fulfillment center in the Forest Park Area. This is an opportunity with growth potential and potential opportunities for advancement are available after conversion.
Warehouse Associate Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Picking and packing products quickly and correctly
- Kitting specialty projects
- Maintaining a clean and organized workstation
- Assisting in inventory control
- Communicating effectively with warehouse supervisor and other employees
- Loading and unloading products
- Completing other general warehouse duties as assigned
Warehouse Associate Job Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain some flexibility regarding duration of shifts as overtime may be required to support operations
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally in English
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
Physical Demands of the Job:
- Must be able to frequently move and lift objects up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for the entire duration of shifts
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at https://prdess.trcstaffing.com/jobs/000005137/. This position is coming out of the Southside office.