TRC Staffing is seeking dependable Packaging Operators for a well-established, direct-to-consumer fulfillment center in the Forest Park Area. This is a temp-to-perm opportunity with growth potential, as opportunities for advancement are available after conversion.
Packaging Operator Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Picking and packing products quickly and correctly
- Kitting specialty projects
- Maintaining a clean and organized workstation
- Assisting in inventory control
- Communicating effectively with warehouse supervisor and other employees
- Loading and unloading products
- Completing other general warehouse duties as assigned
Packaging Operator Job Qualifications:
- Ability to maintain some flexibility regarding duration of shifts as overtime may be required to support operations
- Ability to communicate both written and verbally in English
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, detail-oriented environment
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
Physical Demands of the Job:
- Must be able to frequently move and lift objects up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand for the entire duration of shifts
All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply at https://jobs.trcstaffing.com/.