PORT ORANGE, FL 32129
Location: Port Orange, FL
Pay Rate: $10/Hour+ DOE
About this opportunity:
TRC is looking to hire a reliable, hard-working Painter Prep for a reputable manufacturing company in the Port Orange area. This is an Entry-level , temp-to-permanent, full time position, overtime required.
In this key role, the Painter Prep prepares units to be painted, re-assemble units, assist painting units, and prepare units for shipment for a large manufacturer in Port Orange.
Painter Prep Job Requirements:
• Follow instructions from Supervisors and Painters
• Wash, sand, and prep frames
• Clean frames, prep engines and units for painting
• After unit is painted, wire trailer lights, reinstall all components which were removed, apply the appropriate labels, decals, and name plates.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED
• Trade school graduate preferred
• Basic math skills
• Entry level – Training Provided
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Job title in subject line
After Applying you can call us at: 386-252-0882
Only candidates with related work experience or technical skills will be contacted.
Background check & Drug screen required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug-free environment. EOE