TRC Staffing Services is currently seeking an Experienced Paralegal for a local firm in Downtown Oklahoma City. If you meet the qualifications below, please email your resume to: Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Aiding in drafting and preparation of pleadings, discovery responses and deposition summaries.
- Coordinating and managing document production.
- Assisting and attending hearings and trials.
- Assisting in preparation of transaction documents.
- Reviewing incoming e-mails and documents.
- Drafting correspondence and telephone communications with clients, witnesses, experts, opposing counsel and court clerks; docketing.
- At least 3 years’ experience in corporate or commercial litigation
- Strong Litigation/Arbitration skills
- Must have knowledge of case management software.
- Must have a positive attitude and work well within a team
- Strong organization skills to ensure processes are handled in a timely manner.
- Must be proficient with various computer programs. (Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Summation, CaseMap, Case Soft, and Trial Director, TABS, etc.)
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Must be familiar with all steps of preparing a case for hearing/trial
- Must be able to travel to arbitration hearings with the attorney teams
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university
- OR an Associate’s degree with at least two years of prior experience.
- OR a high school diploma and at least five years of prior experience in Corporate/Commercial Litigation, Financial Transactions or Bankruptcy.
- Prefer a certified Paralegal or Legal Assistant
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Medical and dental insurance available.
- Paid time off for sick days, vacation and certain holidays.
Please email resumes to: Ashley.email@example.com or visit our website at www.trcstaffing.com to apply.