Now Hiring for Packaging Associates - $10.50 an hour! 7:30am-7:00pm
- Tired of working retail store hours?
- Need a dependable schedule with guaranteed overtime?
- Want to work in a safe, clean state-of-the-art production facility?
If you answered yes to ANY of the questions above, we’d like to talk with you – please apply today!
What you’ll get:
- 40 + hours per week (dependable schedule) working Monday through Friday + every other Saturday
- Competitive Pay + Scheduled raises after 30 days (based on attendance and performance)
- Holiday & Vacation Pay
- Medical Benefits, Dental and Vision
- Additional training and skills
- Weekly check
Summary/Objective: Responsible for performing basic functions relating to the packaging of products consistent with established Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), customer requirements and in conjunction with all Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to Company policies and procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Follow Company established standards, procedures and policies.
- Being able to work under the supervision of Line Lead.
- Comply with Company safety, quality, house-keeping and hygiene standards and requirements.
- Being able to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Verify products by identification and/or manufacturer number.
- Ensure that all unused containers, bags, or drums are tied and sealed and covered immediately after use.
- Weigh and tag unused, or excessive, products before returning to the warehouse.
- Place labels on drums in the VMM room before drum leaves the room.
- Ensure that products are never placed on floor. Use plastic pallets.
- Comply with all safety and SOP procedures.
- Able to work overtime including occasional weekends.
Required Education, Skills and Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Self-starter who can work in a fast paced environment
- Works well in a team environment
- Follows instructions precisely to ensure a quality product
Target Skills: Assembly, Assembler, Pick / Pack, Packaging, Production, Fast Food Retail, Retail Inventory, Stock Clerk, Warehouse Clerk