TRC Staffing is currently hiring for FORKLIFT and WAREHOUSSE associates in Pendergrass, GA. Efficiently and accurately performs carton/pallet put away and let downs in active and reserve locations, ensuring that the correct quantity and type of product is put away/pulled to the designated location.
- Ensures condition of all cases, boxes, and racks/shelves are clean, safe, and in good condition.
- Moves merchandise from/to active and reserve locations; handles merchandise in a careful and safe manner.
- Utilizes RF scanner/computer to determine merchandise placement and to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Communicates discrepancies or issues with defective or incorrect merchandise to supervisor; resolves issues as appropriate.
- Operates Material Handling Equipment (MHE) to move merchandise between warehouse locations.
- Maintains a clean and safe work area and exhibits safe work practices at all times.
- Loads and unloads supplies and equipment.
- Assists in other departments as needed and performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Must be able to continually stand, bend, stoop, twist, and reach.
- Must be able to continually lift, carry, push, and pull merchandise up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to occasionally sit and climb ladders.
- Must be able to operate MHE, including a dolly, pallet jack (both electric and manual) single, double, swing reach, order picker and reach truck.
- Must be able to pass written and practical MHE operator certification and obtain license within 30 days of transfer to department.
- Must be able to frequently maneuver through storage racks, trailers, and other areas of the warehouse
Contact email@example.com for details if you are interested