TRC Staffing is currently hiring experienced Machine for our client in Stone Mountain, GA. Our client is the leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets. We are looking for individuals experienced in production environments for this long-term opportunity.
- Read measurement tools.
- Guides torch and rod along joint of work, pieces to heat to brazing temperature
- Able to braze copper, brass, and steel in various combinations
- Perform quality checks on finished products
- Sets up equipment, selects torch tip, flux, and, brazing alloy from data charts or work order.
- Knowledge of piping
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds repetitively
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be able to, safely and effectively use a variety of hand tools.
- Paid, on the job Training
- Vacation Pay for qualifying, long-term employees
- The ability to learn and expand upon production skills
- Benefits that are available starting on your first day!
If you are interested in this role and meet the qualifications, apply now and then contact our Peachtree Corners branch at 770-242-1936.