We are hiring for Warehouse Clerks!
What you get:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health Care, Vision and Dental
- Additional insurance benefits
- Holiday Pay after 960 hours of work
- Longevity Bonuses
- Pay increase after 30 days of work depending on performance
- Comply with all Company s safety regulations, SOPs, GMPs and FDA requirements
- Identify different raw ingredients by vendor number, lot number and/or manufacturing number
- Verify product s name and required quantity on Master Formula Card before weighing and documenting
- Ensure that all substitute products, vendor number, lot number and quantity are specified on Master Formula Card
- Read and understand job order requirements to ensure product quantity and quality accuracy
- Document theoretical and actual weight for each blend on Master Formula Card
- Review entries on Master Formula Card before delivering to supervisor
- Ensure that all unused containers, bags or drums are tied, sealed and covered immediately after use
- Weigh and tag unused or excess of raw ingredients before returning to the warehouse
- Label drums before they leave VMM room
- Update daily work log and annotate shortages
- Use plastic pallets to place products and ensure it does not touch the floor
- Report work order shortages and missing items to Crew Lead
- Wash and clean work utensils at end of shift while adhering to company s hygiene and storage procedures
- Sanitize work utensils prior to the start of shift while adhering to company s hygiene and sanitation procedures.
- Perform general cleaning on VMM room on a weekly basis
- Empty trash drums, sweep and clean room and common areas throughout the day as needed
- Perform any additional duties as instructed by Crew Lead
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 12 months of previous warehouse experience warehouse clerk, inventory, data entry, etc.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft Excel
- English communication proficiency both verbally and writing
- Availability to work overtime, including Saturdays
- Flexibility to switch teams upon production requirements
Why TRC Staffing:
We are a leader in the staffing industry. TRC has been voted Best Staffing Agency by both our employees and clients 9 years on a row. If you are looking for an agency that could help you in the next step on your career rather than a temporary assignment, then this is the place for you!