Browns Summit, NC 27214
Press Break Operator needed in Brown Summit NC
What You’ll Get:
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and paid weekly on Wednesdays with direct deposit.
Work Schedule & Hours:
Monday thru Friday, 1st Shift, 7:30 am – 4:00 pm, opportunity for some overtime
What We Want in a Candidate:
Summary: Member of the fabrication team responsible for operating and maintaining press breaks and associated equipment and dies to support production by assembling parts and operating machinery as instructed by supervision.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Read and interprets blueprints to determine the safest and most efficient way for the operator to perform the job, and set up the machinery to produce quality parts.
• Select proper punches and dies based on material thickness and type.
• Set-up tooling, load programs and set up machine parameters to ensure optimal performance of the equipment. Make adjustment to accomplish production requirements.
• Determine condition of tools and that they are in a safe condition for use.
• Inspects and confirms accuracy of parts by using basic measuring equipment such as micrometers, radius gauges, fixtures, and calipers.
• Complete quality checklist for workstation.
• Maintain SS workstation.
• Follow all safety rules and procedures, operating in a safe manor, and keeping a clean work environment. Proper use of PPE's as required.
• Ensures proper operation of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements;
following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
• Knowledge of ISO and OSHA standards applicable to the responsibilities above.
• Solid background in working with sheet metal.
• Knowledge of tooling and tool maintenance.
• Proven measurement and mathematical fractional/decimal conversion skills.
• Ability to distinguish material type and gauge.
• Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize in an effective way.
• Work unsupervised and remain productive with high quality results.
• Contribute within a cohesive team environment.
• Excellent organizational skills.
About TRC Staffing Services:
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a full-service staffing solutions provider with over 35 years of industry experience and is one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the country. TRC offers traditional staffing services through TRC Staffing Services and professional and technical staffing through our specialized recruiters at TRC Professional Solutions. In addition to these world class service offerings, TRC also provides managed services to leading organizations through our TRC IMPACT Services program.
We are the proud winners of Best of Staffing™ Talent and Client awards each year since inception, with only 2% of staffing firms making the list each year. This commitment to quality fuels our mission to help our customers build their business and help our employees build their future.