TRC is now hiring for: PROCUREMENT AGENT
Job Description: TRC is now hiring for a Procurement Agent. This individual is responsible for developing supplier relationships, managing all procurement activities, and coordinating with program management / operations teams.
Location: Melbourne, FL
Number of Openings: 1
Starting Pay Rate: $50K - $55K base salary DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm.
Type: This is a Direct Hire permanent career opportunity.
- Negotiate best supplier terms, conditions, prices, and schedule deliveries using knowledge of budget and schedule requirements.
- Conduct new supplier identification and selection, support supplier and product qualification, review all proposals to select best suppliers, and negotiate purchase contracts and binding agreements.
- Work across functions in a cross functional team environment. Communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with company procedures and contract requirements.
- Coordinate product deliveries. Monitor schedules and carries out inventory control policies and procedures.
- Oversee supplier related activities and monitor supplier performance. Establish and manage supplier relationships. Gather data for supplier capability, capacity, and business health. Perform supplier risk assessments.
- Communicate performance expectations and metrics to evaluate and monitor supplier performance. Coordinate with suppliers to resolve performance related issues.
- Perform procurement activities with supply base; including PO placement, managing releases, and revising orders.
- Administer contract changes.
- Identify and troubleshoot contract issues in a timely manner.
- Enforce contract terms and conditions.
- Ensure import and export requirements are met.
- Provide assistance to other team members in procurement activities.
- Develop optimal procurement solutions to meet customer expectations.
- Participates in root cause analysis and development of improvement plans and monitors progress. Coordinates process improvements for procurement.
- Strong Excel, Outlook, MS Word, Power Point, skills required
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
- Proficiency with Epicor preferred
- Familiarity with electrical and electronic components and assemblies preferred
- Proficiency working with overseas suppliers preferred
- Experience using Lean Six Sigma preferred
- Education Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- APICS or ISM certifications preferred
- Experience Required:
- 3 to 5 years in procurement or related function
Send resumes to email@example.com
If you have any questions, please call 321-877-0800
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment. Equal Opportunity
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” our TRC Staffing – Daytona/Merritt Island Facebook page and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed