Shift: 6am-4: 30pm Monday-Thursday Fridays are as needed!
Pay Rate: $9.00-$10.00 Hourly + Production Incentives!
• Ability to follow all written policies and procedures.
• Ability to inspect finished products for quality and compliance to all Company standards and customer specifications.
• Ability to recognize and report any equipment failure, malfunctions, or process delays to appropriate person.
• Ability to assist in the set up and verification of equipment functionality.
• Ability to monitor and adjust production processes and/or equipment to maintain or improve quality and/or process
productivity and efficiency.
• Ability to plan work to meet production schedule established by Lead Production Technician.
• Assist in the identification and implementation of cost reductions and VIP ideas.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards (is this different than the first bullet
• Demonstrated willingness to establish and maintain a productive working relationship with all key personnel including
• Ability to maintain a safe and clean working environment consistent with training and Company standards.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks without loss of quality, efficiency, safe practices, or other critical
standards of performance.
• Ability to demonstrate effective organizational skills
• Ability to demonstrate self-motivated and cooperative approach to peers and other team members.