TRC STAFFING is hiring Production Associates for the Peachtree City, GA Area. This position is a long-term temp to hire opportunity. Multiple shifts available.
Production Associate Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform production duties such as Packing, and manual lifting.
• Verify the product is sealed, has correct smart date label and packaged correctly.
• Move product and inventory using a hand jack.
• Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor
• Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
• Perform related duties as required by supervision
• May be moved to other lines as work load requires
• Complies with all Company and Federal Policies, Procedures and Regulations
• Achieve departmental KPI’ s
• Job Description may change with or without prior notice
Production Associate Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
• Good verbal and written communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with Supervisor and other employees.
• Must be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude.
• Ability to carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given, prescribed routines, and standard accepted practices.
• Good Work Ethic, Sense of Responsibility, Hardworking, Energetic.
• May be required to stand for long periods of time
• May involve some repetitive motions
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds
• May also engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pulling of parts and part containers
All qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply at https://prdess.Trcstaffing.Com/jobs/000004850/.