BREMEN, GA 30110
Our customer is currently seeking two Production Coordinators on their 3rd shift to join their growing team. Third shift is 9 AM to 5 AM.
One coordinator will be in the Assembly Department and the other will be in the Plastic Injection Molding Team.
• Coordinates daily production activities within the department to meet inventory requirements for timely product delivery.
• Coordinates and leads continuous improvement activities for the department.
• Compiles necessary reporting to department management with regards to manpower, processes, product related issues for review and monitoring.
• Supports HTR/DTR investigations.
• Adheres to and enforces policies and procedures.
• Improves safety of Assembly Department and assists with accident reporting, including countermeasure activity and root cause analysis.
• Coordinates the proper handling of hazardous wastes within the department, including proper labeling, following work instructions, etc.
• Adheres to and enforces compliance to required QA system procedures within the department.
• Monitors, contains, and prevents abnormal processes within the department.
• Supports Supervisor, Team Leader(s), Line Lead(s), and Production Associates where needed.
• Supports New Model trial events.
• Supports associate training and performance requirements.
Prefer candidates with the following education and experience or equivalent combination of education and experience:
High School Diploma or GED.Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field preferred.
3-5 years of additional manufacturing leadership experience preferred.
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/
Submit resume to email@example.com