Large manufacturing company is looking for a Production Planner to support the operations of one of their plants by monitoring inventory levels, analyzing reports, and maximizing efficiency.
This position will be based out of the company’s Charlotte, NC corporate office and will travel to the plant 3-6 times per year.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Production Planner:
- Create and publish production plans covering a set time horizon on a regular basis
- Ensure inventory levels are kept within prescribed limits
- Maximize manufacturing efficiency
- Manage equipment utilization and surge capacity as needed
- Maintain corporate goals for customer service
- Respond to demand and supply changes in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain system settings for Production Planning
Requirements of the Production Planner:
- Prior experience as a production planner role required
- Planning experience supporting a manufacturing plant strongly preferred
- Ability to travel as needed