TRC Staffing in currently assisting a local client in their search for a Production Technician in South Oklahoma City. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today.
Essential Job Duties:
- Perform tasks to support production requirements on various projects.
- Following procedures and utilizing required tools defined by process documentation.
- Performing and reviewing tests to ensure products meet requirements of pre-set parameters.
- Maintaining and reporting required documentation.
- Perform inspection, disassembly, cleaning, assembly or re-assembly of miscellaneous heavy-duty parts.
- Follow appropriate procedures in handling products and using equipment to ensure safety and health in the production and warehouse areas by complying with established safety programs.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions accurately
- Ability to provide quality workmanship
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn on the job and pass required company training
- Maintains basic understanding and knowledge of mechanical principals and service
- Required to stand, walk, and use hands and tools to perform required tasks
- Ability to stand for 6-9 hours
- Capable of lifting to 50lbs
- Capability of hand-eye coordination
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma
- 1-2 years of remanufacturing /manufacturing experience
- Technical knowledge and skills
Please send resumes directly to Ashley.firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or visit our website at: www.trcstaffing.com to see other available positions.
“TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.”