Industry: Misc. Light Industrial
Job Number: 000005349
Pay Rate: $15.00
TRC Staffing in currently assisting a local client in their search for a Production Technician in SE Oklahoma City. If you meet the qualifications below, please apply today.
Essential Job Duties:
Perform tasks to support production requirements on various projects including:
Following procedures and utilizing required tools defined by process documentation.
Performing and reviewing tests to ensure products meet requirements of pre-set parameters.
Maintaining and reporting required documentation.
Follow appropriate procedures in handling products and using equipment to ensure safety and health in the production and warehouse areas by complying with established safety programs.
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized work area.
Skills & Knowledge:
Ability to follow both written and verbal instructions accurately
- Ability to provide quality workmanship
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to learn on the job and pass required company training
- Maintains basic understanding and knowledge of mechanical principals and service
Required to stand, walk, and use hands and tools to perform required tasks
- Ability to stand for 6-9 hours
- Capable of lifting to 50lbs
- Capability of hand-eye coordination
Education and Experience:
Benefits: Medical & Dental InsuranceDirect Deposit (Weekly Pay)Holiday & Vacation Pay Please send resumes directly to Ashley.Bernson@trcstaffing.Com to apply.“ TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled.”
- 1-2 years of remanufacturing /manufacturing experience
- Technical knowledge and skills