Job Number: 000005270
Program Assistants Needed in Winston Salem, NC!
What We’ re Looking For:
- Recent administrative experience
- Experience working with diverse populations
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Knowledge of various Microsoft Office programs
- Customer service skills.
- Strong organization and communication skills, verbal and written
- Capacity to work on various tasks simultaneously
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
- Greeting clients and customers entering organization
- Answering telephone, screening and directing calls
- Taking and relaying messages
- Providing information to callers and walk-ins
- Directing persons to correct destination
- Handling queries from the clients and public
- Maintaining a visitor’ s log for reporting purposes
- Receiving and sorting mail and deliveries
- Scheduling and maintaining appointments for meeting rooms
- Maintaining a tidy, safe, and professional reception and provider service production area
Highlights of Position:
- Having a job that makes a difference!
- Laid back work atmosphere
- Competitive pay rate
- Part time hours (30 hours a week)
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“ LIKE” and “ FOLLOW” us on Facebook https://www.Facebook.Com/TRCStaffingWinstonSalem/
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.