Purchasing Specialist Needed in Welcome, NC!!!
What You'll Get:
- Full time, 40 hours a week
- Temp-to-hire opportunity
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
About the Opportunity:
This position will assist and provide backup coverage for the Buyer/Planners with day to day functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for generating request for purchase order confirmations and scheduled delivery dates from our suppliers, and following up with the suppliers that do not respond promptly.
- Responsible for updating Purchase Orders with current delivery information.
- Responsible for immediate follow-up confirmation on ship today and/or air shipments
- Serving as backup for Buyer team members when they are out maintaining internal customer service satisfaction and company related purchasing goals.
- Run daily sales backlog report to correlate confirmed scheduled delivery dates from PO’s in order to validate revenue for appropriate month.
- Responsible for requesting drop invoices from Suppliers on completed shipments.
- Assist Buyers with vendor returns. This may include processing Vendor Return Forms or collecting PO numbers to submit to vendor.
- Assist buyers with populating item replenishment parameters into system.
- Coordinate with warehouse, accounting and vendor on resolving Non-Conforming issues.
- Process purchase orders to vendors under a certain dollar threshold as determined by the Purchasing Manager.
- Assist in any projects as determined by the Purchasing Manager.
- Aggressive individual with initiative and the ability to work independently as well as with a team.
- Must be detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking large volumes of work.
- Ability to: (1) Type; (2) Use a 10-key calculator
- PC experience in Windows environment required; Intermediate to Advanced Excel knowledge necessary.
- Knowledge of ASAP utilities.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and possess strong organizational attributes.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRCStaffingWinstonSalem/
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.