Job Number: 000004106
Pay Rate: $17.00
Visually and mechanically inspects a variety of finished and un-finished parts and units to ensure conformance to requirements for motorized wheelchairs and scooters.
- Performs final inspections, which requires driving the units and checking for motor noise, correct steering, and smooth ride, making steering adjustments as required.
- Performs inspections on all incoming raw, powered and finished parts from suppliers in compliance with controlled engineering drawings and specifications or Customer Modification Requests (CMR).
- Determines best methods for inspection utilizing Standard Measuring Equipment (SME).
- Enters and maintains data in the appropriate databases such as Serial Tracker, Pass/Fail logs and Defect Material Reports (DMR).
- Assists in the coordination of units to be shipped and reviews picking tickets to ensure all finished units are listed correctly. (Final station)
- Follows instructions and executes job assignments in a timely manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Works minimum 40-hour work week with required overtime as business needs dictate.
- Education/Experience/Technical Requirements
- Strong attention to detail of inspection document, and knowledge and use of measuring instruments.
- Ability to perform multiple inspection/function tasks including open set-ups with Standard Measuring Equipment (SME).
- Strong reading, writing and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to read engineering drawings.
- Basic Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account
- 401 (k) contributions