Industry: Misc. Light Industrial
Job Number: 000005594
Pay Rate: $11.50
Now Hiring for a Quality Control Technician! 1st shift - 5: 30am-5pm - $11.50 an hour!
• 40 + hours per week (dependable schedule)
• Competitive Pay + Scheduled raises (based on attendance and performance)
• Holiday & Vacation Pay
• Medical Benefits
• Additional training and skills
Position Title: Quality Control Coordinator
Summary/Objective: The QC Tech I will verify and monitor various quality and/or production systems through both direct observation and paperwork review, while maintaining a safe work environment and adhering to company' s policies and procedures.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conduct quality packaging line checks to verify adherence to specifications
- Audit Production Blending Operation for accurate formulation process confirmation
- Verification of sanitation operations for production areas, packaging lines, equipment, utensils
- Inspection and approval of production activities at start-ups & change-overs
- Inspect Raw Material and Components
- Participate in Organoleptic evaluations to Product batches/lots
- Examine and assess Production Equipment against performance criteria (e.G. Scale)
- Quarantine Non-Conforming Products and/or Materials (locate, placard, update computer status)
- Inform Quality Supervision of any discovered non-conformities
- Compliance to and Enforcement of all GMPs
- Perform metal detector and/or functionality checks