Quality Tech Needed in Winston Salem, NC!!!!
What You'll Get:
- Temp to Hire Opportunity
- Opportunity to make an impact
- Small, friendly work environment
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform in-process and finished inspections; includes visual, dimensional and functional verifications.
- Records inspection results and completes appropriate documentation
- Maintains control of nonconforming products and completes appropriate documentation
- Performs QC verification of line openings
- Performs verification or calibration of measurement equipment. Assists in investigations of any out of tolerance calibration results
- Performs receiving inspection of raw materials using appropriate sampling plan and measuring/test equipment
- Reviews supplier certifications/packing list to ensure compliance with specification
- Ensure of proper labeling of acceptable material
- Performs receiving functions of all material including review of documentation and entering information into the MRP system, and maintain receiving/inspection files
- Maintain supplier dock to stock program
- Assists in collection of data for certification of finished products
- Adheres to procedure/company policies
- Must be able to work extended hours
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager/supervisor.
Minimum Education, Experience, and/or Skills Required:
- High school diploma or higher
- Two years quality experience preferred
- Must be able to read, understand and interpret inspection specifications in English
- Must be able to read and understand technical drawings
- Must be able to properly use measurement equipment
- Strong skills in documentation and mathematics
- Experience in GMP/GLP environment preferred
- Forklift licenses preferred
Work Schedule & Job Summary:
- Summary: Performing, receiving, in-process, and final inspections.
- 3rd shift position
- Sunday - Thursday, 9:00 pm - 7:00 am
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRCStaffingWinstonSalem/
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.