Job Number: 000001502
Quality and Compliance Associate:
This position assists the Q&C Manager to ensure that our products meet all necessary requirements before they reach the consumer. Q&C Associate will plan, conduct, and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality. As well as draft quality assurance policies and procedures. Candidates should have experience or knowledge of the following:
- ISO13485: 2016, CMDCAS, CFR 820.
- CAD (AutoCAD type, 2D Mainly)
- Proficient in MS Office and Google Docs
- Preventive Maintenance of equipment
- Calibration, Verification and Validation of equipment and materials.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ability to diagnose and solve problems
- Conscientious and motivated team player
- A keen eye for detail and a results driven approach
- Work with inspectors, technicians, and other staff and provide guidance and feedback
AAS/AS in business administration or relevant field
Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000).