Quote Specialist Needed in Welcome, NC!!!!
What We Want:
- Full time position
- Temporary opportunity with possible permanent hire
Why should you work with TRC Staffing Services?
At TRC Staffing we are committed to helping our clients and employees find the best fit. TRC works hard to campaign for our employees and help them land the position. We want to help change our employees lives and provide them with an extraordinary experience unlike any other. TRC Staffing offers benefits for our employees including, holiday pay, longevity bonus, partial paid medical insurance, electronic time keeping and direct deposit.
About the opportunity:
The quote specialist is expected to manage the company's Accelerator OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) quoting process by coordinating with all necessary departments within the organization and any OEM partner representative to complete their quotes efficiently and effectively.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Prepare moderate to complex Accelerator OEM proposal responses to meet/exceed customer requirements to influence the customer of the competitive advantage of corporation’s value added services.
- Exercise independent judgment in developing methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results to meet/exceed customer requirements and the corporation’s policies and procedures.
- Understand all aspects of quote’s corporate and customer standard terms and conditions material requirements, applicable laws, quality, safety and payment terms.
- Identify non-complaint terms and conditions, payment terms, quality, safety and applicable laws.
- Communicate findings to the appropriate department for evaluation and quote response.
- Lead interactions with appropriate departments to assign specific information that is requested in the quote and establish deadlines for information to be returned to the quote team.
- Proactive measures should be taken to ensure deadlines are met and responses are submitted in accordance with the customer’s directives
- Compile information and complete quote’s as accurately, as possible and submit final response to sales. Compile and source all products in quote. Seek extended validity terms with Manufacturer as needed. Keep records of those extended terms.Prepare spreadsheets with all pertinent data (including freight estimates and weights if needed).
- Prepare previous history data to make recommendations to sales on selling prices. Calculate all selling prices based upon Sales final approval of margins.
- Follow Essentials guidelines for quoting process in regards to Quotation Level Approvals including Value Levels and Margin Levels.
- Complete and distribute Margin Approval Forms for conference call review on all quotes over 200K.
- Prepare reports as necessary for Sales Management and ODEV review.
- Follow quote to order process on all awarded quotes by having special pricing loaded in the system and entering all orders in ensure accuracy of customer purchase order to Walker purchase order process.
- Follow up with regularly with the internal departments, external customers and OEM representative to ensure accurate quote response.
- Log completed quotes in the quote module. Record final award, if won or loss and gross profit by manufacturer. Perform post bid follow up and if we are awarded then load all pricing in the Exception Pricing tool for the award.
- Aggressive individual with initiative and the ability to work independently as well with the team
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skill is imperative
- Must possess excellent communication skills: written and verbal
- Must be detail oriented and capable of multi-tasking large volumes of work
- Ability to (1) type; (2) use a 10-key calculator
- PC experience in Windows environment required, intermediate Excel knowledge necessary
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment and
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
“LIKE” and “FOLLOW” us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/TRCStaffingWinstonSalem/
and you will receive all new job alerts in your News Feed.