Job Number: 000004564
Are you an experienced Receptionist that has worked in a professional environment? If so, then our team at TRC Staffing would like to speak to you! Our client, located in the Cumberland Area, is currently seeking a motivated professional to join their team.
In this position, you would be responsible for:
- Operating a switchboard and directing callers to the appropriate party. Or providing the information request and transmitting messages.
- Greeting Visitors and Determining the nature of their visit, maintaining the visitor log, maintain badge protocols and directing walk in traffic.
- Signing for Incoming Deliveries, Delivering Packages to the appropriate parties.
- Provide Administrative Support to the Office Services Supervisor and Coordinator
- Assist with Event Coordination
- Perform additional tasks, assignments and projects as required
To qualify, you will need the following:
- Must have a HS Degree or GED
- 3+ Years of Relevant Experience
- Ability to work in a Team environment and adapt to various personalities
- Possess Excellent Communication Skills and Telephone etiquette
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Why do you want to work for TRC?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Training and Mentorship
- Great work environment
- Dependable schedule, 40+ hours per week
- State-of-the-art work environment, casual areas for employees & break room - not your typical call center!
- Opportunity to go perm!
Apply today at www.Trcstaffing.Com!