SUWANEE, GA 30024
TRC is currently working with a manufacturer located in Suwanee that is seeking to add a Surface Mount Technician to their growing team. This is a 1st shift position. The Surface Mount Technology (SMT) Machine Technician is responsible for creating programs and using SMT equipment and machinery to construct electronic circuits where the components are mounted directly onto the surface of the printed circuit board. SMT machine Technician generates machine programs verify, inspect and audit products and troubleshoot and repair machines. SMT Technician perform minor maintenance on machines and ensure that the assembled products meet the required industry standards.
• Must possess excellent problem-solving and communication skills
• Generates machine programs and the process set-up and operation of SMT assembly equipment including Screen Printer, Glue Dispensing Machine, Pick and Place Machine, and Reflow Oven
• Assist SMT Engineer in new proto builds.
• Organization and maintenance of the machine parts library.
• Works closely with QC, Production Control, and Materials to render assistance when required.
• Implements continuous improvements
• Conducts visual inspections of SMT assemblies.
• Interprets IPC-A-610 standards for acceptability and customer specifications.
• Ability to conduct tests and inspections of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality or performance
• Performs detailed quality inspection of populated circuit board
• Other tasks as assigned.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS
• Must have visual acuity to read prints and interpret pcba Gerber files and deign files.
• Must be familiar with Surface-Mount Technology (SMT) electronic components and SMT assembly process.
• Must possess basic soldering experience (Identify & correctly insert parts).
• Have a general knowledge of manufacturing processes.
• Read and interpret assembly prints.
Please submit your resume for consideration to: email@example.com
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/