Responsibilities and Essential Functions
1. Design, code and debug source code in one or more components of a lottery system
2. Contribute to the gathering of requirements for proposed system modifications.
3. Participate in code reviews as needed
4. Understand and follow the ongoing process of source code development. Help create and maintain project-related documentation in anticipation of internal and third-party audits. Follow shop standards for development work.
5. Participate as needed in the 24/7 support of production lottery systems.
1. BS in Computer Science (or acceptable equivalent).
2. 8+ years programming experience. Any experience programming in a large-scale transaction processing system, a plus.
3. Areas of core competency include: SQL Server, T-SQL, ASP, ASP.net (VB and/or C#), XML.
4. Knowledge of security-related best practices for web application development is a plus.
5. Knowledge of OutSystems Platform is a plus
6. Possess valid papers and be available for occasional travel (5%), possibly on short notice.
Your personal strengths
1. Very good interpersonal, verbal communication and writing skills.
2. A do-what-it-takes attitude.
3. Able to help solve complex problems
4. Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment where multi-tasking is common.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TRC Professional Solutions
For over 10 years, professionals and employers have trusted TRC Professional Solutions with their business and careers. Year after year, Inavero’s Best of Talent and Staffing awards have been presented to TRC Professional Solutions for providing superior service and results to both our clients and job seekers. We create a different experience for our candidates and clients by remaining solely focused on bringing the right talent to the right opportunity, throughout every stage of our unique recruitment process. For more information, visit: https://www.trcprofessionalsolutions.com/